Thursday, October 22, 2009

Healthy Snacking Links

Now that my son is eating finger foods, I'm even more aware of what we as a family eat.  Currently he LOVES Nilla Wafers and graham crackers.  I know, they are packaged and processed and not great for him!  So, I've been on the lookout this week for snack recipes that I can use to replace our current snacks for healthier versions. 

Here's what I found:
Whew, these recipes should make for amazing snacks!  I can't wait to try them. 

Do you have any other cracker/ snack recipes to share? 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the links and for the vanilla wafers recipe -- I've been looking for a good one :)

    I see you are a Minnesotan.... I'm one at heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These recipes look great! A very easy "cracker" idea is to cut whole wheat pita into pieces, sprinkle with olive oil and whatever seasonings you want (or leave them plain) and bake in a 350 degree oven until they are crispy. I love them for dipping in salsa or yogurt, My friend gives them to her toddler when she asks for "chips."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails