Friday, October 30, 2009

Fitness Plan Friday: October 30th


This is now the second week of Fitness Plan Friday here at Mom Living Healthy.  Did my plan and posts about fitness get you thinking?  Maybe you were thinking that my workouts sound too easy?!  Or if you don't have a fitness plan in place, maybe you started contemplating one.  If so, I challenge you to actually take 5 minutes and make out a plan!  Making an active lifestyle a part of your life doesn't have to be hard.  If you have a plan in place for your workouts and active family time, you are more likely to actually be a healthy and fit family! 

If you missed them, check out my introduction to Fitness Plan Friday and my Workout Wednesday: No Gym, No Problem posts. 

If you are like me and want to create an active family lifestyle, go ahead, plan your workouts this week.  If you post this on your blog, feel free to leave me a comment with the link and use my Fitness Plan Friday picture.  Or, if you prefer, write your seven day plan starting with Saturday in the comments section. 

Week in Review:
Last week went well for me and I really appreciate having this plan because it holds me accountable for my workouts and for our active time as a family.  We could have easily skipped our walk on Sunday, but I knew it was part of the plan.  As always, life does happen, so even the best plan may not always work out.  The woman who watches my son when I work was sick today, so I wasn't able to sneak in my Pilates.  Oh well, that's what next week's for, right?!

This week's plan:
Saturday: Halloween!  Rest Day
Sunday: Family Walk, 30 minutes
Monday: Family Trip to Dog Park, 1 hour of walking
Tuesday: Kari Anderson's Go Step: Step Workout for Beginners (review to follow)
Wednesday: Pilates for Beginners DVD with Kristin McGee (review to follow)
Thursday: walk/run outside with son, 30 minutes (if it's rainy, then Jillian Michaels DVD)
Friday: Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails