Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: October 26th









Last week's menu was great and I'm LOVING menu planning!  We have super leftovers, which deter us from wanting to eat out, and I know exactly what to buy at the supermarket.  This week we going out to dinner with friends on Wednesday, so I won't be cooking that night.  We're also going to my in-laws' house to stay this weekend, so things are a little more up in the air because of that. 

If you missed them, here are the recipes for the chili and cornbread that we ate last week.  Yum!

Our menu plan for this week is:
Monday: Pirate Food (modified from a recipe my grandma makes, details to follow!)
Tuesday: Yoyo, (You're On Your Own, or leftovers) due to water aerobics class
Wednesday: dinner with friends
Thursday: Minnesota Heartland Eleven Bean soup from Frontier Soups.  We got this from our local apple orchard last year and loved it, so I thought I'd make it again this year. 
Friday: Yoyo- We have a lot of leftovers from last week!!
Saturday: Halloween Party at the in-laws.  I will be making chili again.  The party is outside and a warm bowl of chili will be so tasty!
Sunday: Tuna Melts
Snack: homemade graham crackers

As always, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for her Menu Plan Monday and lots of other recipes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails