Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: November 2nd


Another week, another menu plan!  Last week's menu was great and I have yet to share some of those recipes with you.  This week I'm trying a four new dishes and I'm very excited for them.  What meal are you most excited for this week? 

Monday: Ham and Fresh Herb Spaetzle
Tuesday: my mother-in-law's tuna hotdish, as requested by DH
Wednesday: Yoyo (You're on your own...eat those leftovers!)
Thursday: Salad and Sandwiches
Friday: Pizza Night
Saturday: Yoyo
Sunday: Chicken Noodle Soup with homemade chicken stock.  (Recipes from SnoWhite at Finding Joy in my Kitchen)

I'm also going to try this homemade granola recipe from Home...With a Purpose.

Yum, it's going to be a tasty week!  For more menu planning ideas, check out Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Note on the banana crumb muffins: if you're going to double the recipe (as I did), they NEED to go into 20 muffin cups, NOT 24, as I just did. The batter is perfect for 20, but if you put it into 24, it'll bake too quickly and be too dry. Bummer for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails