Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: November 30th


Last week I didn't do nearly as much for our meals at home, but I did do a lot of baking!  We went home to my husband's parents house for Thanksgiving and baked tons of Christmas goodies.  These will last us all through the Christmas season.  I love baking weekend because it is such wonderful chance to get to spend time with my husband's family.  We had a great Thanksgiving meal and went to pick out our Christmas tree as well.  Although we were busy the whole weekend with cooking and taking care of kids, I still feel refreshed after such a fun time. 

This week, my sister is coming to visit us from Florida.  She recently moved there to open a Plato's Closet store and has been working EXTREMELY hard to get it up and running.  She and her friend will be staying with us here while they attend training for almost two weeks.  So, I'm VERY excited for that!  Also, on Saturday we have another family Christmas party AND on Sunday the three of us (me, husband and son) are leaving for a week on vacation to Mexico.  So, yet again our week is looking busy and I won't be stressing myself out by trying to cook a whole mess of meals.  I'm keeping it simple! 

What is your week looking like?  Are you having any visitors or going to any parties? 

Here's our menu plan:
Monday: Yoyo (You're on your own)
Tuesday: Restaurant Night
Wednesday: Zuppa Toscana
Thursday: Yoyo
Friday: Restaurant
Saturday: Crab Dip
Sunday: off to Mexico in the AM

I know, two nights out, but my sister is only here for a short time before we leave, so I want to spend more time with her and less time doing the dishes! 

Have a great week :)  As always, check out Org Junkie for more menu planning ideas! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like an exciting week. Hope you have a wonderful time with your sister and enjoy your trip to Mexico!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails