Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday- November 9th


Yes, it's Monday again and time for another great menu.  Last week we did a lot of cooking and have lots of GREAT leftovers to show for it!  This week we're trying out a few more new recipes and will eat the leftovers from last week as well.  Here's what's cooking in my kitchen this week:

Monday: Split Pea and Ham Soup, Wheat Oatmeal Quick Bread
Tuesday: Yoyo (You're on Your Own) with leftover Chicken Noodle Soup
Wednesday: Yoyo with leftover ham and Fresh Herb Spaetzle
Thursday: Meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes with steamed Carrots (recipe to follow)
Friday: Pizza with Andi's homemade pizza crust recipe
Saturday: Tuna sandwiches
Sunday: Sunny Broccoli salad, going to my grandma's for birthday celebration for my son. 

I'm also going to be trying this recipe for Homemade Vanilla Wafers.

What recipe has you really excited this week?  I'm making bread for the first time AND can't wait to see how those vanilla wafters turn out. 

Love meal planning? Check out Org Junkie for lots of menu planning ideas!  Now that you have meal planning down, why don't you try fitness planning?!  Get your fitness plan ready and post it up on Friday as a way to keep your exercise goals on track.

3 comments:

  1. fun week! how did the bread go for you?

    And, I'm excited to hear about how the quick bread worked out for your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I meant to say... was I'm excited to see how the vanilla wafers turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy the pizza crust! Making bread is fun too - there is nothing quite like the taste and smell of homemade bread.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I would love to hear your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails